Programs or organizations focused primarily or exclusively on a sport.
• Direct financial aid to individuals.
• Support of administrative and/or operational expenses for: maintenance or
repairs; taxes; interest payments; retirement debt; or ongoing
program/operational support unless there is a plan in place for future
• Salaries: funding requests to keep a current position open will not be
considered. Salary support will not be used to stabilize an organization.
• Influencing legislation or elections.
• Sectarian religious purposes. This does not, however, preclude
consideration of requests relating to medical, educational, or social serviceoriented
activities undertaken by religious-affiliated or supported agencies if
all other qualifications [including separate qualification under Internal
Revenue Code 501(c)(3)] are met.
• Organizations that do not comply with all state and federal discrimination
• Annual campaigns, building campaigns, endowments, existing obligations,
or to replenish resources used to pay for such expenses, hosting of
conferences, or incurring a debt liability.
• Organizations that do not provide services to residents of the Verdugo
$5,000 - $15,000
Program support, capital support
Burbank, Glendale, La
Cañada Flintridge, La Crescenta, Montrose, Verdugo City, and adjacent areas.